Things I Need, um Want

a cute new key chain
a cute new purse
cheap cd case for the car (doesn't have to be cute)
a flat iron (but I'll probably wait until I get my new "do" Sat.)
shirts for us all the same color to wear in our family picture
a pair of jeans that fit (see above)
a cheap wii game to be "from the bunny"
fun new shoes
new outfit for Easter for any or all of us

I have three hours, less commute time to and from Brookie's school. And the kicker today? It's raining! Let the shopping begin!

Edited to Update: I had extra time because, lucky me, today was the day Brookie's class got to see a play after school. So I spent all my time and money at Kohl's. I thoroughly enjoyed being able to *GASP!* actually try on clothes. So I did get an adorable skirt and shirt for Easter Sunday for ME. And lots of other cute clothes too. However the rest of the list remains. Guess I might have to take my sidekick shopping for a bit tomorrow.

Edited again cause I did more shopping. My little sidekick and I kicked ass in the stores this morning! So here's what we found today:


Black, black or black and white for everyone (from Kohls $12-$24). I realize it's not exactly Eastery (is that a word?) but they serve dual purpose, new clothes for Easter and for family photos next week. Speaking of the family photos, see also the jeans tucked in there. Oh and BONUS that adorable toile black and white dress (from TJMaxx $17) has a matching doll dress with it, for um maybe one of the 6 (7 on her birthday) American Girl dolls she owns.







Cute (hey it's part pink) cd holder for my new car, it opens for 10 more cds on the inside. (from Target $10)












Freakin adorable pink dress key chain. (from Target $2.50 on clearance)









My new too cute pink new purse (TJMaxx $17). The new clothes I bought are black, denim and chocolate brown. Black and brown are so not fun SPRING purses. Then I found this darling! It's super soft leather, has lots of pockets and passed the shoulder test. It matches nothing, therefore goes with everything! It was my last and frankly favorite find of the day!





Daddy is purchasing the Wii game for the bunny. I couldn't find any shoes. Well I found some but I wanted a bargain, I have plenty of shoes, and with all the other shopping I couldn't justify another $30. Especially when I still have to pay for a hair do and hot iron tomorrow!

7 comments:

GO TO TARGET!

It has everything!

(btw, did your thingo change? I lost the option to put in my name and blog url)

March 20, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

Do not settle for a cheap flatiron. My daughter and I share one because it's too expensive for each of to have our own--but a good one is worth it. I recommend the brand HAI.

Happy Shopping!

March 20, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Happy Shopping. I HATE SHOPPING. I must be missing something in my female genetic make up. I'm in and out. No hunting and pecking. My MIL can go on all day sprees. NO THANKS.

I'm gonna have to go soon due to the life changing event (LOL). Nothing fits anymore. My mom suggested Dillards while she is in town. They have awesome sales. Gotta run and clean again. I see dust.

Cross your fingers that back ground check for returning to FBI goes well.

March 20, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Raven, I did change so that anonymous posts were not allowed. But apparently that keeps you from being able to link to your blog, and probably others. Thanks for letting me know, I am off to switch it back.
Oh and I will have to hit Target tomorrow, to pick up much of the stuff I didn't find today.
Jenn, I had a good flat iron, which the airline broke over the summer. Seeing as I haven't had my hairdone since then, I hadn't worried about it. When I chop of the ponytail I will need to invest again though!

March 20, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

LOVE the purse and keychain! Want to do my shopping for me? I suck at it.

March 21, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Thanks!
Had personal shopper actually been a an option I so would've majored in that in college! I am a great shopper, even better if I am spending someone else's money. Hee hee!

March 21, 2008 at 6:27 PM  

I can atest to the spending other people's money thing....I do believe you picked out 90% of the things in the teacher's lounge at school from our little shopping escapade last year!

March 25, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home