Tag! I'm It!

I was tagged for this Meme by my fellow Floridian blogger Domestic Spaz.

Favorite person (outside family)? I can't possibly limit myself to one person like this! The.Pressure.

Favorite food? Just one? Not possible. Monte Cristo sandwich, London Broil with carmelized onions, Chocolate tres leches cake, just for starters.

Quirks about you? I can not sit still, I fidget all the time.

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? Gemini

Any regrets in life?
Nope, all I have done has made me who I am today.

Favorite Charity/ Cause? I tend to be a bit skeptical of charities, where the monies go etc. so I like to help out my kid's teachers by buying classroom supplies.

Favorite Blog recently? The Jason Show his story is so compelling, much better than any novel I've read lately. And he tells it all with an amazing sense of humor.

Something you can’t get enough of? Hugs and kisses from my girls. I am watching them grow up so fast, I know the lovies won't last much longer.

Worst job you’ve ever had? I worked in a vet's office where he would purposely make customers wait on him while he was doing important things like reading the paper or listening to those of us at the front desk through the phone intercom (he thought we didn't know he was eavesdropping).

What job would you pay NOT to have? Geez, that's just asking the fates for trouble. I'd never want to be a school bus driver or a middle school teacher. Both important jobs, and both involve unruly kids who don't belong to me. I can barely handle my own two most days.

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? Any friend's house after we've left when they talk about how crazy/weird we are and how they really feel about our kids.

Favorite Bible verse right now? Judge not, that ye be not judged -Matthew 7:1

Guilty Pleasure? Reality TV, specifically ones where hot young things live, drink and makeout together on a regular basis. ie Paradise Hotel and The Real World.

Got any confessions? Those are reserved for Thursdays.

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? My hair, for months. Fake nails for months. And perhaps some expensive new flip flops.

Favorite thing about your house? All of it, when it's clean.

Least favorite thing about your house? That it is rarely clean. More closet space would help with that.

One thing you are bad at? All sports. I don't like to sweat and I am completely uncoordinated.

One thing you’re good at? Writing, I think.

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? Better physical condition

Who would you like to meet someday? Rosie O'Donnell

What makes you feel sexy? That would be a who. My hubby.

Who is your real life hero? Real life as in someone I actually KNOW? Juile L., she is in fact the truly good person she seems to be. And she doesn't feel compelled to tell the world what a wonderful person she is. The way she lives her life speaks for her.

What is the hardest part of your job? Not the hardest, just the part I put off the most, housework.

When are you most relaxed? On our yearly vacation at the beach.

What stresses you out? Being late.

What can you not live without? My family.

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Who, me?!

Why do you blog? 'Cause everyone who's anyone is blogging these days. I just want to be one of the cool kids.

Who are you tagging? I'm going to opt out on the tagging. If you are interested, then TAG you're IT!

Okay - rules:

1. Answer the questions (Did I really have to include this as a rule? Duh!)
2. Link back to whoever tagged you
3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.
New/ newer bloggers (since we want to share the love and send them traffic)
Bloggy friends
Bloggers you’d like to get to know better
Bloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will


Good luck and have fun!

3 comments:

I bet you think I have forgotten you. You know, the Great Interview Whatever Thingamajig? Well I haven't! I am reading your blog quite regularly, actually, and will give you a big splashy write-up in time.

I was never even interviewed, BTW. Boo-hoo.

May 19, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Yay! I'm so excited you actually DID it! :)

May 19, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

I cannot tolerate being late either.

May 19, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home